TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
The young and lively Ayesha Takia has signed up a deal to endorse Marico Hair Oil. The actress very much seems to be the right choice looking at her long lustrous hair. The shoot for this commercial will start today. This is not the first time that Ayesha will be doing a TV commercial. She was seen in number of commercials before she joined films. However, after joining the films she disappeared from the small screen completely. Ayesha, therefore, seems to be very excited about this new project, as she'll be doing an ad after a long time.
Ayesha Takia's last release was Shaadi Se Pehle, which also starred Akshaye Khanna and Mallika Sherawat. Her upcoming films include Salaam-E-Ishq: A Tribute To Love and Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota.