TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Not many of us might remember that the now-popular Ayesha Takia started her film career with the Abbas Mustan flick Taarzan - The Wonder Car. Loosely based on the Hollywood series Herbie, the film revolved around the central and title character Taarzan, a spirit infested car.
So we asked her on how special her wheels actually are. Her latest set of wheels is the Honda Accord which she purchased out of her own hard earned money. Talking about keeping her happy, Honda sure knows to charm the lady as her last vehicle was a Honda City. From a City to an Accord, this chick is really riding high.
So why an Accord we might ask? Reason being her new found love also owns the same car with same specifications as well as the same color. Talk about similar choices. Off course, that was not the only opinion she took. There were a few more people who told her that the car was a good one.
With so many stars getting raided by the income tax department for car tax fraud we dare to ask her what next? Maybe a Mercedes? "Definitely!" comes the reply.
And when do you plan on that? "The Accord is just three weeks old and I think a car should last you at least three years" replies Ayesha.
Here's Ayesha Takia racing her way to the top.