TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, December 11, 2006
Amitabh and Salman seem to be having a party in reel life. After playing flamboyant characters like Sexy Sam in KANK and Prem in No Entry, both Amitabh and Salman want to continue similar roles. This time around they are wooing an Australian actor together in Baabul. In the song Come On Come On, Ellicia McDonald has the attention of two of the most wanted superstars.
Ellicia, who is from Australia, is quite upbeat by the fact that she is doing a film with Ravi Chopra. Even though it is an item number that has bought her in the lime light, she does not really want to do anymore item numbers unless it is really cool or classy as she fears of being tagged sleazy.
When quizzed about her association with Amitabh and Salman on the sets, she said that it was wonderful and they both were very co-operative and energetic. As much as she got along with Salman and Amitabh, she could not go up and speak to Hema Malini as she found her very reserved.
Interestingly, Ellicia has dyed her hair black from blonde so that she could get the Indian look with the English effect. She seems to be in love with India and Indian clothes. Along with her love for Indian cinema and songs, Ellicia has a strong liking towards Indian food too. Well if you carry on loving India like this, Ellicia, you are bound to reach places.
Mallika set to sizzle this New Year
Rani throws star tantrums