- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
By: Swati R Chaudhary, Glamsham
Friday, December 22, 2006
Amrita Arora is forthright and believes in calling a spade a spade. She has been upfront about all her relationships and her equation with cricketer Usman Afzal is no different. Unlike other actors, she neither denies being into a relationship nor dismisses it as the customary 'we are just friends' justification. 'Firstly you wouldn't be in a relationship if you're ashamed of it. Usman is a great guy. He has been very supportive and pushes me to do better. Usman and I compliment each other," says the sultry actress.
Her budding camaraderie with Kareena Kapoor A.K.A kareena kapoor comes as a surprise amidst the alleged catfights and bickering in Bollywood. She defies the fact that two actresses can never be friends. 'I adore kareena kapoor. We are very close and I hope to maintain my friendship with her,' Amu says effusively, adding, 'kareena kapoor and I are an example of the fact that two actresses can be friends.'
Kareena Kapoor too is all praise for Amrita. 'I really like that girl. She's fun, easy-going, hassle-free and honest...just like me. I make friends for life. For example my best friend has been with me from school. Amu too will remain with me,' Kareena is quoted as saying in an interview.
Amu-kareena kapoor friends forever!
Sush breaks up with boyfriend Manav?
Shiney having an extramarital affair?