TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Bipasha Basu, IndiaFM
Thursday, December 14, 2006
I can't watch horror movies. This might seem strange coming from a girl who's acted in so many horror and psycho thriller movies. But that's it. I can't even sleep in the dark. I grew up sleeping in a bed with my sister. I needed to know there was somebody within reach. Ok, I have graduated to better options. My man, my dog, and occasionally, my housekeeper who curls up on the couch in my bedroom.
None of this matters, until I have to watch a movie in which I've acted. The trouble is, I know the story. I know what the ghostie is going to do next, but I still can't watch it. I am usually curled up with my eyes shut, asking somebody next to me what's going on.
Loud noises make me jumpy. So I'm a complete spectacle in a movie theatre. It's unfair. Why do I have just two hands to shut my eyes and my ears?
I have made three movies about the supernatural. Someday I hope to watch them completely, and not through gaps between my fingers
Suniel Shetty settles the score
Shilpa Shetty pulls down her skirt...