TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Sequels to Koi Mil Gaya[Krishh], Dhoom [Dhoom 2] and Munnabhai M.B.B.S. [Munnabhai Meets Mahatma] are in various stages of production. And a few more are in the pipeline. The latest is, Rohan Sippy is planning a sequel to Bluffmaster.
Reportedly, Bluffmaster 2 will begin where Bluffmaster ended. Also, besides Nana Patekar, Abhishek Bachchan and Ritesh Deshmukh, two more actors would be added. True? "It's not a bad idea to make a sequel, but the fact is that I am not planning one," Rohan quashes the rumors, but doesn't rule out the possibility either, "It's not true yet."
Please continue. "It requires a lot of energy to make a sequel. And in this case, the script would also have to be novel. I am scripting something different right now, so the question of starting a sequel in the immediate future doesn't arise," Rohan admits.
Right now, Rohan has set his eyes firmly on film production. "After Bluffmaster and Taxi No. 9211, there's Fear [Vikram Bhatt] next. Also, a project with Milan Luthria, penned by Rajat Aroraa, is on the cards. Besides, we've also acquired the rights of Chetan Bhagat's book One Night @ The Call Centre. The director of the film isn't finalized yet. Nor is the cast," he reveals.
Besides these projects, there's another important project on the anvil: Ramesh Sippy's magnum opus. Surely, the production outfit, R.S.F., is going great guns!