TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, September 18, 2006
Bollywood has always been the reason for inspiration for some individual. But the degree of its intensity is never known. But this one falls very close to being one of the most filmy inspirations from Bollywood.
A juice vendor in Mumbai is selling milkshakes and juices based on the names of various films. But the one item that sells like hot cake at his shop is the Bunty Aur Babli milkshake. People queue up in the evenings just to have this particular milkshake. It is a mix of litchi and strawberry. Well, just like Bunty aur Babli the movie, all items related to them are doing well.
Another juice that is very popular is called Boom which again was the name of a movie. Though the movie did not do well, the juice is very popular amongst the customers. Well the shopkeeper must be hoping more such movies with whacky names come out and he can name milkshakes and juices after them irrespective of the film's box office result.
Hrithik, Kajol launch miniature dolls
Amitabh becomes a friendly ghost