TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Celina Jaitley, who plays Sania Badnam in the forthcoming flick Apna Sapna Money Money, had one incident in her life where she became 'badnam' in front of her father. Celina was a tomboy when she was in her school. It was an incident which probably made Celina a little less naughty than she used to be.
In school days, Celina was a real brat and a tomboy. She had these two guys along with her at her disposal who would do anything she asked to. Once, Celina's dad gifted an air gun to her and she was very excited by the idea of actually having an air gun. She along with the two guys, used to burst street lights and have fun. While doing the same one day, Celina's dad passed her in a jeep and saw her doing this mischief. That was it for him.
Being a disciplinarian, he punished Celina, and hence Celina was grounded for a month.
Anupam shocks Celina!
Neha Dhupia in item song again