TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, March 31, 2006
celina jaitley has been a busy woman, lately. She recently completed the shooting of her film Tom Dick and Harry which will hit theatres, soon. Apart from that, she is ready to jet set all over, for a month-long world tour.
Her show in Dubai is scheduled for the first week of April. And what's refreshing is that the audience will see Celina is a whole new avatar. Discarding her so-called 'sexy image', she will be performing a semi classical dance. The performance is a tribute to Meena Kumari and Madhuri Dixit. She will perform on songs from Pakeezah and Devdas.
Celina is really looking forward to this performance. More so, because the opportunity to do a classical dance is very rare in Hindi films, nowadays. Actresses are just expected to do 'sexy' numbers. Incidentally, Celina has been trained in Indian classical dance. She has been rehearsing for these shows, since the last one month. Apart from the tribute, she will also dance to a medley of her own film's songs. For the medley, she will be seen in outfits in earth and fire colors.
Unfortunately, she will miss the premiere of Tom, Dick and Harry because of the world tour. After Deepak Tijori's Tom, Dick and Harry, she will be seen in Sangeet Sivan's Apna Sapna Money Money, expected to release by July, 2006.