TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
The promotional music video for Priyadarshan's upcoming film Chup Chup Ke shot on Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor is currently on air and creating waves. But not many know that the stylish music video has been directed by noted music video director Kuki Gulati and creatively supervised by noted adman Ken Ghosh, who had introduced Shahid in Ishq Vishk and directed Kareena in Fida.
The video number 'Aare Aare' by Himesh Reshammiya and Tulsi Kumar, was shot in a single schedule at Film City on a glossy white and silver underwater-kind-of-a set created by Omung Kumar. Omung swept most of the award functions this year for his exquisite artwork in Bhansali's Black. The video, currently on high airplay, is being used for promotional purposes.
The soundtrack of Chup Chup Ke releases this week on T-Series.