TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, November 16, 2006
With the strong connect that Bollywood films have with the youth, many brands are working out different ways to promote themselves with the film. Soft Drink giant Coca Cola has tied up with the biggest action flick of the year Dhoom 2 for exclusive co-branding with the film. Yash Raj Films, which is the producer of Dhoom 2, gave the charge of directing the ad commercial to Sanjay Gadhvi who is the director of the film. Says Sanjay Gadhvi, "This kind of association with a brand is called Co-Branding." Talking about the commercial he adds, "The ad starts with Hrithik who is the brand ambassador of Coke and then moves on to some clips of him and Ash from Dhoom 2 and ends again with Hrithik again." The campaign is called 'Coke Uthale, Dhoom Machale' which will show Hrithik sporting the same gear like in Dhoom 2. This kind of branding takes the brand message to the consumer at the same time reminds them about the film as well.
Dhoom 2 is a one of the most awaited sequel of the year with a gigantic starcast like Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu and Uday Chopra. The film is scheduled for release on November 24.
Rani-Konkona arrive with bang-le
Rani apologizes at Varanasi