TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, November 03, 2006
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani are not leaving any stones unturned for their latest release Don. Interestingly, they are experimenting out with new marketing for the Shah Rukh Khan starrer. Before the release of the movie, Excel Films had launched popcorn holders of Don. And now, they will be launching 80 page comic books based on the film. Ritesh Sidhwani says that they have begun working on the comic book idea for a while and now, the book will be ready by November 6. The comic books however, won't be sold out in the market but will be given away at multiplexes along with Don tickets.
One of the important reasons for this move is that the film has received lot of positive response from children which motivated them to go ahead and make the book. The books will be given out from the third week which will have repeat audiences and that most of them will be children says Ritesh. He wants the book to be a collectible item for children rather than just another comic.
Ramu Ho Gaya Pagal
Priyanka at parties