TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Shahrukh Khan's Don has become the flavour of the festive season. Not only are the audiences rushing to the cinema halls in multitudes in the Diwali vacation but also exchanging season's greetings in the trademark Don style.
Just for instance the SMS that people are sending each other to wish Happy Diwali this year is essentially derived from Don's punchlines. One of it goes like
Don ko 11 mulko ki police SMS kar rahi hain
Par Don ko SMS karna mushkil hi nahi... namumkin hain
Aap khush-kismat ho ke Don aapko khud SMS kar ke wish kar raha hain
Another SMS goes like this