TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Now doesn't that sound a little unbelievable? An Emraan Hashmi film without a smooch scene? But this is not a mere speculation. It comes directly from the horse's mouth. "Gangster is the last film I'll be kissing in. I think I have had enough of exposure and kissing", confirms the actor.
If you ignore Kalyug where he had an extended special appearance, there hasn't been a single film from Murder to Gangster where the 'Chocolate' boy hasn't lip-locked with the female lead of his film. So every time an Emraan Hashmi film is about to release, there are always expectations of a smooch scene by him in the film. And we must say, the actor has lived up to the audiences' expectations in this department.
However the actor seems to have had enough of it. Emraan who plans to get married by the end of this year speaks very lovingly about his fiancÉ. "She has boxed my nose, scratched my hand and the works whenever she has watched me smooching onscreen. That's why I don't sit with her for the screening of my films. There is always one scene which I haven't told her about. She finds it out in the first trial show!"
After Gangster, his next film would be Aditya Datt's Dil Diya Hai where he is paired opposite Geeta Basra, a new girl from London. And going by what came onscreen when Emraan and Aditya teamed together last time in Aashiq Banaya Aapne, bold scenes again would be expected in this film. Aditya affirms that, "You will see the regular bold stuff in Dil Diya Hai! " Emraan doesn't deny the bold scenes either but he confirms, "There are no smooch scenes in the film."
Don't know if Emraan Hashmi fans would be disappointed by this news but his fiancÉe certainly must be relieved now. And so must have Emraan, considering there are no more boxes and scratches for him.
Raveena in Happy New Year
Karishma keeping up appearances