TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Good news for all Emraan fans out there. He is back. Back with a kiss. Emraan had earlier promised himself that he would not be doing any more liplocks again in any film post Gangster since he is soon to get married. He maintained his promise in The Killer and Dil Diya Hai. But how far could he resist the temptation?
Emraan Hashmi has been convinced by Raksha Mistry to do a kissing film in their next film Train. When the script was narrated to him, he was told that there was a kissing scene involved in the movie. To this Emraan asked, "Kya Yeh Zaroori Hai (is it necessary)" and the reply he got was yes. And he said "ok, let's do it then."
Emraan is set to marry his long time love this year and at this point, he agreeing to do a kissing scene again does come as a surprise. All the best Emraan! Maybe something's are left for the best man to do it.
Abhishek too sexy for the Asians
Akki to endorse Gaming Console