TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Actress Esha Deol swears that her role in the forthcoming Ankahee has been one of her toughest to date. Esha plays the role of a beauty queen in the movie. She was heard saying that her mother Hema Malini used to be worried sick while she was shooting for the flick as Esha used to constantly be in a state of depression. The actress used to get nervous attacks and nightmares. Hema and Esha's sister Ahaana decided that after the shooting of the film, the family will take a week's holiday to get Esha out of the horrific mindset. Well, acting may not always be all-so-glam after all.