TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, March 27, 2006
Movies produced by Mukesh Bhatt have always created news in Bollywood before their release. And in most cases the reason for the hype has been the boldness or the adult content in their films. Their next release Gangster is no exception. And when Emraan Hashmi is in the film, the buzz has something to do with a smooch. This time though Emraan goes for a new location. The smooch scene is picturised underwater.
Now smooching is nothing new for Emraan Hashmi. But for newcomer Kangna Ranaut this definitely was not as easy as one might think. Moreover when it was underwater! We asked about the underwater experience she laughed on it and said, "It's not just a smooching scene. It's a very emotional film and my character is quite interesting in the movie. The scene is a parting scene of two lovers - a very sensitive moment. It's a love making scene and has been shot very aesthetically by director Anurag Basu."
All we can pray for Kangna is "aapki saari mehnat par paani na phir jaaye".
Abhishek with Saif - Rani?
Tanushree's item number in Bhagam Bhaag