TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, April 13, 2006
It's almost three years since Raj Kanwar has had a new release. After Andaaz, the film-maker was working on a new script, but decided to abandon the concept since another film-maker was also attempting a similar theme. With the release of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye round the corner, Kanwar is ready to start two more films soon.
"I am keen to know the response to Humko Deewana Kar Gaye," Kanwar sounds excited, "It's not inspired by any movie, Hindi or Hollywood, but by a real-life incident. I have tried to tackle relationships yet again and I feel that it's path-breaking in many ways." Kanwar feels that the film has a modern approach towards relationships. "The film may unruffle a few feathers, especially those who still believe in the age-old values, but the new generation will empathize with it completely," he smiles.
Meanwhile, Kanwar has decided against taking a long break after Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. In fact, he is all set to start two films with two of his favorites, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. "I share a terrific rapport with Akshay and once I am through with the writing, I'll approach him with the offer. There's a project with Salman in the pipeline as well. I'd love to work with him again," he reveals.
Emraan to quit smooching? Raveena in Happy New Year