TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, April 13, 2006
It's almost three years since Raj Kanwar has had a new release. After Andaaz, the film-maker was working on a new script, but decided to abandon the concept since another film-maker was also attempting a similar theme. With the release of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye round the corner, Kanwar is ready to start two more films soon.
"I am keen to know the response to Humko Deewana Kar Gaye," Kanwar sounds excited, "It's not inspired by any movie, Hindi or Hollywood, but by a real-life incident. I have tried to tackle relationships yet again and I feel that it's path-breaking in many ways." Kanwar feels that the film has a modern approach towards relationships. "The film may unruffle a few feathers, especially those who still believe in the age-old values, but the new generation will empathize with it completely," he smiles.
Meanwhile, Kanwar has decided against taking a long break after Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. In fact, he is all set to start two films with two of his favorites, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. "I share a terrific rapport with Akshay and once I am through with the writing, I'll approach him with the offer. There's a project with Salman in the pipeline as well. I'd love to work with him again," he reveals.