TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Friday, February 24, 2006
Hrithik Roshan has a new passion these days - roller-blading, which the actor is learning for Dhoom 2. "I took up roller-blading for a sequence in Dhoom 2. I thought I might as well learn as much as I can. I am also learning snowboarding in Dubai."
How different is roller-blading from roller-skating? "Roller-skating comes in the same family but roller-blading is different, as it has more inline skates - all the wheels are in one line so it needs greater sense of balance, more speed and looks very cool.
I am being taught by Jatin Sanghvi, who has his own training school, and is a very good teacher. I have been learning for 23 days now. Roller-blading is quite common now as a sport.
You will be surprised at how many children and people of all ages in Mumbai are roller-blading champions."
How skilled is Hrithik now? Can he keep a straight line, without falling on his back? "Yes, I can certainly manage that," laughs the actor.
"I am managing okay but still have a long way to go. Roller-blading is immense fun. When you see little kids jumping and skidding around, it's stunning - it makes you feel really old."