TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Thanks to Ashutosh Gowariker' Hrithik has just had an unexpectedly long holiday. Says Hrithik, "I was let off for a couple of days during the release of Dhoom 2. But then I had another 5-day gap later in the shooting schedule. Ashutosh suggested I take those five days off now, so I could spend a longish period in Mumbai with my family. Hrithik returns to Rajasthan on Monday (18 December).
But there's bad news. "For the first time I won't be here in Mumbai with my wife for our anniversary on 20th December. I'm going to be in Rajasthan for Jodha-Akbar. And considering there's no access to a mobile network, no means of communication where I'll be shooting on location, I won't even be able to speak to her. This is the first time that such a thing will happen since we got married."
But there's heartening news for Suzanne and Hrehaan. "I'm expected to be back on 29 December to spend time with my friends and family and bring in the New Year... It will be my son Hrehaan's first New Year and therefore special. I think that will somewhat compensate for my absence on the 20th. I hope Suzanne will agree."