TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Thursday, September 28, 2006
New Delhi (UNI): Acclaimed film producer-director Jagmohan Mundhra has announced the launch of his film production company, Cine Boutique Entertainment U.K. Ltd. (Cine Boutique), to start his next film project Shoot On Sight. The film Shoot on Sight is a suspense drama dealing with the terror attacks in Britain through a London Metropolitan Police Officer of Muslim lineage who must display courage and persevere in his duties in face of family conflict. The film is slated to start shooting in January next year.
Cine Boutique plans to be a vertically integrated entertainment media company in the business of production, marketing and distribution of quality films for global crossover audience. In forming Cine Boutique, Jag Mundhra has partnered with New York- based NRI industrialist Aron Govil, who recently promoted the HEAT show in North America, starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta. Dr Jag Mundhra has 26 years of film industry experience, including exhibition and distribution as well as production and direction of feature films.
From Concept to Consumer (C2C), Cine Boutique will create moderate budget films which are strongly driven by concept rather than stars. ''When the company is fully functional, at any point in time there will be five feature films in the pipeline: one at each stage of the cycle from development to pre-production to production to post-production to release,'' a globally released statement of the company in New York said.
Dr Mundhra has directed 22 English films in the US, four English films in Britain and four Hindi films in India. His latest directorial venture, Provoked, starring Aishwarya Rai is expected to be released world-wide some time later this year. Dr Mumndhra's first film Suraag, starring Sanjeev Kumar and Shabana Azmi, was released in 1982.
Karan endorses HP products
S-E-L to do next Aamir production