TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Abhishek Bachchan off lately has been sporting a new look of sharp tweaked moustache, a drift from his regular stubbly look. This new 'maharaja' look is not for any period drama but a more contemporary film from Yash Raj camp - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. And he's not the only on sporting a new look in the film. There's more... in fact much more.
Check out for Lara Dutta who plays Abhishek's female counterpart in the film and you will be pleasantly surprised with her sexy new avatar. In her curvaceous smooth look with a new hairstyle, Lara looks stunningly gorgeous. Seems like the 60-second special appearance in Fanaa has finally paid off for Lara!
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom is being directed Shaad Ali and also stars Preity Zinta, Bobby Deol and Amitabh Bachchan.
Post Dhoom, seems like Yash Raj will be singing Jhoom next year around.
Kareena -missed facing Ash?
Rani plays courtesan in Saawariya