TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Kangana Ranaut has made a premature new -year resolution.
"I'll never ever in my life wear a saree again," she vows. "I wore the apparel for the first time in my life on Thursday evening for Emran Hashmi's wedding reception. And I could've died of suffocation! I couldn't move. I was repeatedly tripping over my face, trying to balance on my feet, taking mincing steps... Never again. Even it means being unpatriotic, I won't even wear a saree for any of my films."
The saree was a last -minute brain wave. "My designer has been extra-busy these days, what with all the awards functions for which exclusive designs have to be created. When I decided to go for Emran's reception at the last minute, the designer decided to deck me up in a saree. It was the biggest mistake of my life."
The Hashmi do was restricted mainly to the Bhatt parivar. Special invitees included Meera from Pakistan who showed keen interest in Kangana and her career.
Priyanka turns into an item girl
Bebo&Amrita - Friends forever?