TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Kangana Ranaut has made a premature new -year resolution.
"I'll never ever in my life wear a saree again," she vows. "I wore the apparel for the first time in my life on Thursday evening for Emran Hashmi's wedding reception. And I could've died of suffocation! I couldn't move. I was repeatedly tripping over my face, trying to balance on my feet, taking mincing steps... Never again. Even it means being unpatriotic, I won't even wear a saree for any of my films."
The saree was a last -minute brain wave. "My designer has been extra-busy these days, what with all the awards functions for which exclusive designs have to be created. When I decided to go for Emran's reception at the last minute, the designer decided to deck me up in a saree. It was the biggest mistake of my life."
The Hashmi do was restricted mainly to the Bhatt parivar. Special invitees included Meera from Pakistan who showed keen interest in Kangana and her career.
Priyanka turns into an item girl
Bebo&Amrita - Friends forever?