TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
It was a night she won't forget easily. On Sunday evening Kangana Ranaut walked the red carpet at the Dubai Festival with some of Hollywood's most recognized names, and also the teen icon Jesse Metcalfe who plays John Rowland in the series Desperate Housewives.
Whispers Kangana, "I've had a secret crush on Jesse whose name I didn't know. But like any 19-year old my heart would kip beats when he seduced Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives. I'd wish he'd seduce me. And now there he was sitting right in the row in front of me at the premiere of Emilio Estavez's new film Bobby."
Did she make bold to approach Jesse? "No. I didn't have the courage. But I kept staring at the back of his head rather than the screen," giggles Kangana from Dubai.
Also walking the red carpet with Kangana on Sunday were such distinguished American actors as Laurence Fishburne and Joshua Jackson.
In Dubai she's being repeatedly mistaken for an American Mexican . "I guess it's coz of my hair and looks. From now on I've decided to wear a sari at all international events," Kangana vows even as she wows the Middle Eastern audience.
"There was a party for us yesterday which the Prince of Morocco attended." Apparently the Prince made more than a passing note of Kangana.
But she wants to come back home to be with her sister. "My sister Rangoli keeps sending miss-you messages. She's all alone in Mumbai and I just want to return."
Shilpa to get Rs 3 cr for 25 days
Santa Sherlyn mingles with kids!