TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna(KANK) has been selected for the 19th Tokyo International Film Festival beginning next month.
It will be competing for the Best Asian Film Award under the category 'Winds of Asia'. The screening will be held on the opening day of the festival on October 21, the filmmaker's spokesperson said here today.
KANK was screened at the Toronto Film Festival earlier this month in the 'Gala Premiere' section reserved for blockbuster movies. The screening was attended by Karan Johar, Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan himself.
Till last week, the film has done an overseas business of 12.5 million US dollar, while in India the box office performance was not overwhelming, trade sources said.
Script of the film has already been included into the Oscars library