TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Here's the mother of all scoops. Karan Johar and Kareena Kapoor have buried the hatchet and decided to let bygones be bygones. The film-maker and actress had a misunderstanding over financial matters when Karan was casting for Kal Ho Naa Ho. Reportedly, Karan had penned the central role in K.H.N.H. keeping Kareena in mind, but due to a misunderstanding, the Numero Uno film-maker finalized Preity Zinta for the role in question.
Much later, Karan and Kareena buried the differences and moved on. But while Karan continued to make films, post Kal Ho Naa Ho, Kareena never featured in any of those. The duo is now planning to work with one another once again.
This writer has learnt from well-trusted sources that Karan is considering casting Kareena in Soham's next project, which is expected to roll by the year-end. Talks are currently in progress and while nothing is on paper yet, there's a strong possibility that Kareena will be a part of the film, thus signaling her re-entry in Dharma Productions.
Also, while both Karan and Soham are tight-lipped about the star cast of the film, it's learnt that the project will star Akshay Kumar and John Abraham, while the choice for the third hero is either Arjun Rampal or Kunal Kapoor, who was seen in Rang De Basanti recently.