TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Friday, December 01, 2006
A Leading global paints company ICI has signed actress Kareena Kapoor as their brand ambassador to endorse 'Colour Futures' campaign. Though it's not Kareena's first commercial as she has endorsed quite few major brands in past, what makes it more special is the involvement of Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan in the same project.
If you are still in chaos then let us clear that the commercial will be directed by the filmmaker Karan Johar and it will be produced by Shah Rukh Khan's production house, Red Chillies Entertainment. Well, it's really a starry affair for ICI!
Risk brings out brochure
Ash ties mangalsutra to tree