TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Friday, December 01, 2006
A Leading global paints company ICI has signed actress Kareena Kapoor as their brand ambassador to endorse 'Colour Futures' campaign. Though it's not Kareena's first commercial as she has endorsed quite few major brands in past, what makes it more special is the involvement of Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan in the same project.
If you are still in chaos then let us clear that the commercial will be directed by the filmmaker Karan Johar and it will be produced by Shah Rukh Khan's production house, Red Chillies Entertainment. Well, it's really a starry affair for ICI!
Risk brings out brochure
Ash ties mangalsutra to tree