TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Katrina Kaif is always in the news. This time around for controversial reasons. Katrina who is shooting in Ajmer for Vipul Shah's Namaste London, entered the holy shrine of Ajmer wearing a skirt. People are objecting her attire as she was not wearing fully covered clothes.
The actor who is in there with Rishi Kapoor and the crew of the film was literally mobbed as her fans surrounded her to have a glimpse of the star. It can be recalled that Rani Mukherjee also sparked off a similar controversy while filming Bunty Aur Babli. All we can hope is that the highly awaited film does not fall in any other controversy and releases soon.