TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Monday, March 06, 2006
Actress Koena Mitra has turned filmmaker. Koena, who had been to Kolkata to receive an award for my performance in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena learnt that her 70-year old grandmother who stays at Kolkata, was quite curious about her life in Mumbai. Therefore the actress decided to shoot her life in the form of a film and gift it to her grandmother on 4th March on the eve of her birthday.
Koena asked a close friend to shoot the film. This 45 minute film shows her life in the dream city of Mumbai. She has recorded her Oshiwara apartment along with her car, pets and pooja room and sends it across to her nani.
As per her grandmother's request, she has also recorded Siddhivinayak Aarti. Koena said that her grandmother was interested in seeing the Siddhivinayak Aarti so last Tuesday she reached to the temple at 4 in the morning and recorded the aarti from the plasma screen outside, as authorities don't allow shooting inside the temple. Koena informed that she has also decided to record the interior and the exterior of her make-up van with her handycam.
Preity Zinta's new look for Krrish
Mona Chopra on a kissing spree