TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Remember the Khullam Khulla girl from the Vivek Oberoi starrer Road. Sex bomb Koena Mitra made her presence felt in that item number and then went on to sizzle in Musafir and now recently in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena opposite Fardeen Khan.
So this bombshell must have had a lot of boys ogling at her, back in school. Well, fortunately or unfortunately, that wasn't the case for this dame. Apparently while she was growing up she was totally tomboyish. In fact, for her first day at school, she was dressed up as a boy by her father. Her father loved to dress her up as a boy. Sneakers, T-Shirts and shorts were part of her daily wear as well as short hair.
That was until disaster (in a miniscule sense) struck. One typical day at school, Koena wanted to go to the loo and the school bai took her there. Only thing was that the bai was so convinced that Koena was a boy that she took her to the boy's toilet. No matter how much Koena cried at the top of her lungs claiming to be a girl, the bai refused to listen.
Koena was so embarrassed, that she immediately went home and asked her mother to make her look like a girl. So her mother put on clip earrings, plastic bangles and a very pretty dress.
All we can say was that this was the transformation from a tomboy to a hot shot sex kitten.