TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Varanasi, UNI: Page 3 and Deadline star Konkona Sen Sharma has given a thumbs-up to those performing item numbers in Bollywood films, expressed her inability to perform such steamy numbers.
Interacting with mediapersons here last evening, Konkona, said ''I have no problems with item girls, but will not be able to perform item numbers on the silver screen myself.'' The dusky Bengali beauty is in the city to shoot for Yash Raj banner's film also starring Rani Mukherjee and Abhishek Bachchan.
Konkona -- the daughter of critically acclaimed Tollywood film actor-director Aparna Sen -- still fails to understand how she plunged into films.
''I was a simple college-goer who wanted to become a scribe ...
may be my bent towards theatre catapulted me into films.'' Interestingly, Konkona played a Page 3 journalist aspiring to become mainstream scribe in Madhur Bhandarkar's Page 3.
Presently, shooting here for her first purely commercial film in Bollywood, after the successful role in Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara, Konkona maintained she will never compromise on roles in the fast-laned Bollywood. ''My decision to sign or reject an offer will solely be guided by the meat in the film script.''
Ash's new avatar
Kangana is not impressed with Upen