TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Varanasi, UNI: Page 3 and Deadline star Konkona Sen Sharma has given a thumbs-up to those performing item numbers in Bollywood films, expressed her inability to perform such steamy numbers.
Interacting with mediapersons here last evening, Konkona, said ''I have no problems with item girls, but will not be able to perform item numbers on the silver screen myself.'' The dusky Bengali beauty is in the city to shoot for Yash Raj banner's film also starring Rani Mukherjee and Abhishek Bachchan.
Konkona -- the daughter of critically acclaimed Tollywood film actor-director Aparna Sen -- still fails to understand how she plunged into films.
''I was a simple college-goer who wanted to become a scribe ...
may be my bent towards theatre catapulted me into films.'' Interestingly, Konkona played a Page 3 journalist aspiring to become mainstream scribe in Madhur Bhandarkar's Page 3.
Presently, shooting here for her first purely commercial film in Bollywood, after the successful role in Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara, Konkona maintained she will never compromise on roles in the fast-laned Bollywood. ''My decision to sign or reject an offer will solely be guided by the meat in the film script.''
Ash's new avatar
Kangana is not impressed with Upen