TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Monday, October 16, 2006
Thums Up's ad campaigns are known for its action and stunt scenes and also its macho male ambassadors. And now, after Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, the new face of the soft drink will be Kunal Kapoor. Kunal who became a nationwide sensation early this year after Rang De Basanti will promote "I Love My Thums Up" attitude.
The commercial is full of action where Kunal and his girlfriend are having a free fall in a Cessna plane and on landing his girlfriend realizes that this whole stunt was planned by Kunal himself to just land on a beautiful beach to surprise her. His girlfriend also realizes that Kunal cannot live without his Thums Up.
The commercial has been shot in Malaysia and the background score is done by Ashu and Dhruv, who have also composed tracks for Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar (MP3).
Kunal Kapoor's next release will be Mani Ratnam's Guru which will come out in December. He is also working on Milan Luthria's Hat Trick.
Ekta Kapoor's new multi-starrer?
Mallika's item song with Abhishek