TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, May 15, 2006
We often hear of celebrities taking up some cause or the other. The latest in line is singer turned actor Lucky Ali. He has taken up the cause of poor farmers in Maharashtra and Rajasthan. Many of these farmers have committed suicide due to poverty. And as a result their children have been suffering. The singer-actor actually visited the fields of Gwalior where a lot of suicides have taken place. He lent his voice for the farmers on International Trade Fair Day on Sunday. It was a peaceful protest against the policies of the World Trade Organization.
Now Abhishek-Karisma story on celluloid?
Mukta Arts' new discovery