TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
The director of Chandni Bar and Page 3 has much reason to rejoice. His wife Renu gave birth to a baby daughter at around 4 pm on Monday (September 18) at Mumbai's Leelavati hospital.
The new father couldn't contain his excitement. "She's looking so pretty, just like her mother. Thank God the baby hasn't taken after me, ha ha."
The Bhandarkars haven't thought of a name for their child. "Right now we're just too happy to think of anything else. This has been a really good year for me. My Corporate released and I finished shooting Traffic Signal. But this (the baby) has been the best creation of my life so far."
And then Madhur's final shot, "By the way, my baby shares her birthday with Shabana Azmi. It couldn't get any more distinguished for her."
Lage Raho.. a must see for college students
Salman-Anil to walk the ramp?