TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Going by his screen image, anybody would think that Ajay Devgan is a rather serious no-nonsense person. But "looks can be deceptive" that's what Bipasha Basu has to say about her co-star of two films, Apaharan and Shikhar.
The actress has even gone to the extent of naming the actor as Narad Muni. Narad, the famous mythological character is known for creating misunderstandings and fights between people. And Bips thinks that Devgan does the same on the sets. According to her Ajay is one prankster who tries to create these little problems between everybody. So much so that she has nicknamed her Narad Muni and has even ordered for a customized cap with the letters NM inscribed on it.
She reminisces, when they were shooting for Shikhar, Bips was a moral police for all the guys on the sets. She would constantly be lecturing them on the bad habits like smoking. Ajay got so tired of her lectures that he began to call her 'Aunty'.
The Bong-babe even adds that Ajay has this raw sex-appeal in himself which can floor any woman in two minutes flat. It's not the conventional brawny-beefy sex-appeal but he has a lethal charm about himself.