TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, October 06, 2006
Neha Dhupia has just completed work on a high-profile U.S. television commercial for a new line of luxury skin care products. The commercial was shot over several days in Beverly Hills and features glamorous shots of Indian beauty Neha, showcasing her stunning looks in the glitzy world of Hollywood.
The commercial was directed by Tim Mewton, who is known as one of the most innovative and creative directors working in television today. Speaking about the project Tim said, "This is the best example yet of the huge cross-over movement taking place between Hollywood and Bollywood."
Neha Dhupia also recently became the brand ambassador for Police - the international eyewear and watch company. Speaking about her association with the brand, Dhupia says, "Police and I have a lot in common. We both are young, hip and upcoming." Dhupia now joins the famous list of brand ambassadors for Police including Bruce Willis, George Clooney and David Beckham.