TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Friday, October 06, 2006
Neha Dhupia has just completed work on a high-profile U.S. television commercial for a new line of luxury skin care products. The commercial was shot over several days in Beverly Hills and features glamorous shots of Indian beauty Neha, showcasing her stunning looks in the glitzy world of Hollywood.
The commercial was directed by Tim Mewton, who is known as one of the most innovative and creative directors working in television today. Speaking about the project Tim said, "This is the best example yet of the huge cross-over movement taking place between Hollywood and Bollywood."
Neha Dhupia also recently became the brand ambassador for Police - the international eyewear and watch company. Speaking about her association with the brand, Dhupia says, "Police and I have a lot in common. We both are young, hip and upcoming." Dhupia now joins the famous list of brand ambassadors for Police including Bruce Willis, George Clooney and David Beckham.