TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Film industry and gossip/rumors go hand in hand. In fact, it's become a habit to hear at least one startling news in the course of the day and later, when you do a bit of cross-checking, you learn that it was a false siren. This time, Nikhil Advani is the topic of discussion!
Reportedly, Nikhil is planning a four-hero project next, once Salaam-E-Ishq releases, for which he's keen to cast Big B, Hrithik Roshan, Akshaye Khanna and John Abraham in principal roles. A news-report even suggests that Nikhil has already paid a handsome signing amount to John.
"Rubbish," Nikhil laughs aloud, "Where do these rumors originate from? I don't know what I plan to make next, so how could I be signing the stars for it? I wrapped the shooting of Salaam-E-Ishq on Sunday [15th October] and the next three months would be devoted to the post-production work. Where's the time to think of a new film?"
But there can't be smoke without fire. The director of Kal Ho Naa Ho must've planned something. "Oh yes, I've planned to take a year off once Salaam-E-Ishq releases in January 2007. I have decided I won't work for a year. I owe it to myself and my wife. Salaam-E-Ishq has exhausted me completely and I need to recharge my batteries," he smiles.
All eyes are on Salaam-E-Ishq for sure. In fact, it's amongst the three big films that are slated for release in January 2007. Initially slated for a 26th January release, Nikhil has decided to prepone the release by one day, which means Salaam-E-Ishq will hit the marquee on Thursday, 25th January.
While the first teaser of Salaam-E-Ishq will be unveiled with Jaan-E-Mann, the promotion of the film will gather momentum from 7th November onwards.
Madhuri to make a comeback?
Dhoom director's next?