TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Payal Rohatgi experienced a first-time wardrobe malfunction on stage when in Kolkatta recently. Says she on the near disaster, "I was on stage to perform the O Sikandar track when I heard this noise that seemed so familiar."
Payal realised in seconds that it was the zipper of her blouse opening at her back. Not the one to run off, Payal modified her steps and made an exit, only to re-enter after moments ensuring that the zipper was in place and safety pins harnessed the outfit as well. "It was a near escape," smiles Payal. Interestingly, the audiences thought it was a part of choregraphy and lauded the exit and re-entry as well.
So much for creativity in times of crisis!
Ash-Hrithik kiss upsets the Bachchans
Brave Akki comes to Sameera's rescue