TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Love makes the world go round. Everyone has succumbed to the charms of their first love. Like everyone else, Perizaad Zorabian too fell in love, when she was still a teenager.
When the actress was just in school, she used to have a friend named Yohan. Little did she know that this friend would grow up to be the love of her life. She was going steady with him for years. After completing her graduation in Mumbai, she went to the United States for higher studies. But the couple was so much in love that they didn't break up in spite of being in different continents! It was Yohan who helped her with her studies. In fact, not only studies, but he encouraged her in whatever she did. He was her pillar of strength.
But like many love stories, this one too came to an end. When she came back to India, Perizaad decided to try her hand at acting. Before she knew it, she had many exciting offers and soon was a known face in Bollywood. The truth is that an actress's career is extremely uncertain. Long hours and outdoor schedules are all part of the grind. She didn't want Yohan to bear the brunt of her career. And so she let him go. When they broke up, he told her that he would always love her, no matter what.
The good part about this love story is that they still continue to be best friends. Although she dated many men after Yohan, she feels that no one could match up to him. That's the magic of the first love.