TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
After the success of his directorial debut Parineeta with Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Pradeep Sarkar has teamed up with Chopra again for his second film. However this time it's not Vidhu Vinod Chopra but Aditya Chopra. The film which is untitled yet is an emotional love story but definitely not a novel adaptation like Sarkar's first film. Pradeep says that he is still working on the script with Aditya Chopra, exploring new possibilities.
Talking about the cast, Pradeep Sarkar says that he will repeat the romantic lead of his first film here. So Saif Ali Khan and Vidya Balan are in. Also he wanted Rani Mukherjee for a major role and the actress has agreed to do the movie.