TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Her super star status aside, Preity is just like any other working woman. In fact, when she gets the time, she actually goes shopping for vegetables to the local market! One of her favorite haunts is Bandra's Pali Naka area, which is close to her house. This is the place from where she picks up her vegetable and herbs, quite often.
Just having completed the shoot of Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, she was in town, recently. And having some time to herself, she set out shopping for some bhaji. And this time she didn't bargain at all! She has quite an interesting theory. According to her, those who cheat her will be taught a lesson by their karma.
Now, clearly the actress who has been hopping across one nation to the other, would not really be aware of the local vegetable rates! Earlier, the vendors would quote a higher price and con her! Her maid would always tell her that she has been cheated! So she would always get upset. But now with her new theory, Preity has no cause for concern! What goes around comes around, is the new mantra!