TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Our cute and dimpled Preity Zinta has been a lot in the news off late, however it seems like she has not much reasons to show off her dimples anymore.
As you might know, her boyfriend Ness Wadia, scion of the Wadia group, was accused of picking up a fight with a few construction workers and assaulting them in Preity's apartment block in her posh locality in Bandra, on the night of Dec 6th.
Preity however did not take it lying down and made it clear to the media that nothing like that had happened, challenging the journalists to hunt out the woman who was allegedly injured by Ness in the brawl. The actress also lectured the press on how they should not carry such reports.
If you think that was enough for Preity, wait until you hear more....
Apparently, as per reports carried by a leading website, when Maureen Wadia was asked about her would-be daughter-in-law, she made a face and remarked "Hmmm.... As long as my son doesn't get a monkey or a donkey at home, I'm fine with his choice."!
If it's true, wonder how a dignified person like Maureen Wadia could make a comment such as that! Preity, it seems is very upset and has been picking fights with Ness every now and then. The couple, it is rumoured quarrel frequently. Well, well...if this is true, this is not good news at all for the lovebirds, and for all those who love them together.
Hmmm...what can we say except wish luck for this pretty lady, who has always believed in living life queen size! What say guys?