TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, April 24, 2006
Preity Zinta is known to be quite a toughie. But under that exterior is a Preity who can break down so very easily.
She recently completed her portions of Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Back in Mumbai, she saw the rushes of the film and was weeping away. And this is not just because it's her own film! In her words, she was 'sobbing like a baby.' It was pretty surprising because Preity does not shed tears so easily. While not a person was left dry-eyed after watching Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black, Preity did not shed a single tear!
But we're not surprised that it was finally Karan Johar's film that did the trick. If his past films are anything to go by, the audience had better start stocking up on the tissues and handkerchiefs!