TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
We recently came across some photographs of Preity Zinta doing some heavy duty stunts. Upon further enquiry it was discovered that the actress was shooting a commercial for a shampoo brand she endorses. The ad was being shot in Bangkok, where she was for three days.
Preity fans sure will see her in a whole new avatar. She was seen dressed in a silver body suit. She plays a warrior woman and will do a lot of action sequences. Directed by Atipat Kamolpaet, the entire ad was shot in front of a blue screen. The reason being that, a lot of special effects and animation will be used. It was quite a challenge because Preity was required to emote, based on her imagination of what is happening around her.
Preity was quite excited about the entire concept. She even gave her inputs so that the ad would be more action packed.