TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Filmmaker Harry Baweja is all set to launch his son Harman Baweja through his forthcoming film Love Story 2050. His all efforts to make this film special are enough to create buzz about the film.
It is believed that Oscar winner John Cox has created a robot called Boo that will accompany leading lady Priyanka Chopra throughout the film. Produced by Adlabs Films film, Love Story 2050 is a futuristic film and has a lot of special effects.
According to Harry Baweja, this two-and-a-half feet high creature will be Priyanka's pet in the film. He also informed that this took around two years planning, and six months of hard work to create it.
Payal escapes embarrassment
Ash-Hrithik kiss upsets the Bachchans