TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Filmmaker Harry Baweja is all set to launch his son Harman Baweja through his forthcoming film Love Story 2050. His all efforts to make this film special are enough to create buzz about the film.
It is believed that Oscar winner John Cox has created a robot called Boo that will accompany leading lady Priyanka Chopra throughout the film. Produced by Adlabs Films film, Love Story 2050 is a futuristic film and has a lot of special effects.
According to Harry Baweja, this two-and-a-half feet high creature will be Priyanka's pet in the film. He also informed that this took around two years planning, and six months of hard work to create it.
Payal escapes embarrassment
Ash-Hrithik kiss upsets the Bachchans