TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Monday, December 18, 2006
Considered the paragon of humour, Rajpal Yadav proves that all good things come in small packages. Few are aware that this powerhouse of talent suffers a morbid fear of heights - which is why he thinks ten times before performing any 'heightened' stunts!
However, during the shooting of Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag, the comic actor had no choice but to perform stunts; one of them involved jumping off a high rise building! Not only did the actor perform the stunt well, but he says it finally cured his fear of heights and now he can jump whenever and from whichever height without fear!
A proud Rajpal claimed, "Bhagte bhagte, Haste Hasate I didn't even realize I was capable of such things, so this is just one of many pleasant surprises I got from Bhagam Bhag! Now I can jump from any height without any fears!"
Bhagam Bhag is slated to release on December 22nd this year.
Neha to perform on New Year's eve
Vidya goes the glamourous way!