TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Now don't let your imagination run wild. And fear not, for she is not packing her bags and dashing off to Hollywood. At least, not just yet! It's her inspiration that we're talking about here.
It is very few people back home in Bollywood that she admires. Sushmita Sen and Mallika Sherawat being two of them! According to Rakhi, Sushmita is the only actress she's worked with, who is not jealous of her! In fact, during the shooting of Main Hoon Na, Sushmita even complimented Rakhi on her fabulous figure. Her admiration for Mallika on the other hand stems from the fact that Mallika too, does not give a damn about what people think and speaks her mind!
But ask Rakhi about her ultimate inspiration and there comes the Hollywood connection. The people who really motivate her are none other than J Lo, Beyonce Knowles and Britney Spears. And she does not hesitate to admit the fact that she emulates them. Any new video that these three hotties come up with and Rakhi is glued to the screen. She can watch their videos for hours. She tries to learn whatever she can by observing these women. Her competition is not with the desi item girls and actresses but the Hollywood actresses. The girl should be given credit for standing up for all her item numbers! She does not think it is demeaning in any way, unlike a lot of the current crop of actresses. It is these item numbers that made Rakhi what she is today and she stands by them.
From seeing all her videos, we sure can see her bring an international flavor to them. And now you know where the inspiration comes from!