TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Friday, December 08, 2006
Indore (UNI): The Aishwarya Rai-Hrithik Roshan liplock in the recently-released movie Dhoom 2 might have offended many viewers but item girl Rakhi Sawant does not find anything obscene in the kiss between the Bollywood stars.
Interacting with reporters, Rakhi, who was here for publicity of Sony Television's 'Big Boss' programme, said the kiss between former Miss World and the Krrish boy on celluloid was in keeping with the scene's demand.
However, she refused to comment on singer Daler Mehendi's younger brother Mika's forced kiss with her.
The 'item girl' said she had been landing in controversies and in order to get rid of them she went to 'Big Boss', where she got much-needed respite and rest.
She said she wanted to remain away from controversies but life had many ups and downs like ''roads in India''.
On protest by Bajrang Dal activists during her stage show, she said she had nothing against them and she bowed to them.
Regarding her image not matching the image of Indian women, Rakhi said she had no regrets but now Indian women had started liking her.
Kareena says 'love is for keeps'
Ash in trouble again?