TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, September 29, 2006
Item girl Rakhi Sawant loves to be in controversies. Recently she was seen in a mini skirt and a short top at a garba event organized by Pancham Group at Helipad Ground in Bardoli. After all the previous protests, Rakhi Sawant had agreed to perform in a traditional chaniya-choli in Bardoli.
But the moment she stepped on the stage, the audience yelled, 'Mika, Mika.' She took the microphone and said, "Mika ko maro goli, garba enjoy karo. Garba mein mazaa nahin aata toh mujhe dekh kar enjoy karo."
Following the protests police had to wrap up the program before its scheduled time. Speaking to the press Rakhi explain that she likes Gujaratis and their tradition. There were many people of which some loved her dance and some did not.
Inspector Chawda, who wrapped the event, explained that they had warned the organizer, Prashant Parmar, to be careful of her dress, otherwise they will have to face the consequences.
However Parmar explained that there wasn't any obscenity in her dance. She performed on regional and Western numbers.